What if...

What if...

...I allowed God to lead me in all my decisions? What would each day look like? How would I feel physically, emotionally, spiritually? Would that change the way my children behave? How would my husband respond to a wife that is living in the center of God's will?

I am starting to figure that out and hope to share stories that evidence God's lead in my life.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Now I see You

When we are getting ready to purchase a new vehicle we like to look for styles and colors that we don't see a lot of. Strange enough once you buy that unique one or just spend time thinking about it, you begin to see that style and color all over the road. It is everywhere - you see them even when your not looking.

I have begun to realize, especially since starting this bog, that seeing God is the same way. When we are not looking for him, he is nowhere to be found. As soon as we start to intentionally search for his presents, he is everywhere, in everything. In fact, he might become all that we see. Hmmmm...

Jeremiah 29:13 says, "You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." So when my heart just isn't in it or I stop looking for God's presence I shouldn't be surprise when I feel far from Him. The thing is He never moved - I did - so I can run back to his open arms waiting to squeeze me tight again.

I am so thankful that this week has been full of these moments and what a tremendous peace I have in the mist of the storm as I rest in the grip of grace (btw..."In the Grip of Grace" is a great Max Lucado book).

No comments:

Post a Comment