What if...

What if...

...I allowed God to lead me in all my decisions? What would each day look like? How would I feel physically, emotionally, spiritually? Would that change the way my children behave? How would my husband respond to a wife that is living in the center of God's will?

I am starting to figure that out and hope to share stories that evidence God's lead in my life.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

A day to be thankful for.

We have been living across the street from the UA campus since we moved to Fayetteville. Since the university owns the property, they use it for game day parking. Several hours before the game begins our yard - front and back - fills up with vehicle. Today we got outside before that to enjoy the weather. Tyrone took Maiesha's training wheels off and she did great. She will be officially on 2 wheels in no time. Then we packed everyone up to walk around campus to check out the tailgating scene.

Jeremiah and Maiesha wore their Razorback t-shirts and "hog tatoos". We had a family picture taken. The kids received a round of applause after dancing to the music of a live band in The Gardens. A random guy walked up to us and asked us to join their tailgate. We spent the rest of the afternoon hanging out in their tent, eating great food, watching football while the kids played with other kids in the area.

It was such a fun day. I am so thankful that we have the opportunity to do new things as a family. God provided a free meal, and beautiful day, and kind people to share it with. Take time to appreciate the little things!

No comments:

Post a Comment