What if...

What if...

...I allowed God to lead me in all my decisions? What would each day look like? How would I feel physically, emotionally, spiritually? Would that change the way my children behave? How would my husband respond to a wife that is living in the center of God's will?

I am starting to figure that out and hope to share stories that evidence God's lead in my life.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Beauty of His Creation

The weather has been absolutely fabulous the past few weeks so the kids and I took the opportunity to enjoy it this afternoon in our own front yard. Jeremiah picked up a leaf and asked if we could make a leaf rub (he is very into any kind of art right now). I said yes and suggested we go for a walk to collect some different kinds of leaves. I thought it would be a great project we could frame and hang in the new house. I get some good ideas from watching HGTV and now the DIY network.

Isn't it amazing how many colors, shapes and textures we can find in a few leaves. I had to marvel at God's attention to detail in something that we take for granted most days. Jeremiah learned about carbon dioxide and photosynthesis at school this week and how CO2 is "bad". Tyrone, being the scientist that he is, explained how awesome it is that God created plants since they need the carbon dioxide to survive and put off oxygen as a waste product. The very thing we need to survive. Incredible! God is so practical sometimes.

"God saw all that He had made and it was very good." Genesis 1:31 Thank you Lord for your provision build right into creation from the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment