What if...

What if...

...I allowed God to lead me in all my decisions? What would each day look like? How would I feel physically, emotionally, spiritually? Would that change the way my children behave? How would my husband respond to a wife that is living in the center of God's will?

I am starting to figure that out and hope to share stories that evidence God's lead in my life.

Friday, December 2, 2011

I'm Running to Your Arms

So...this week has been tough. I have been handling a situation rather poorly with another person. I have been dealing with some physical "woman" issues. I have been reminded of just how much I do miss Evansville. I miss being a coach and a teacher and the friends I had there. I have not slept the best. My mind has been consumed by all the wrong stuff and although I have prayed I realize I have been operating out of my own selfish desires. Ouch!

This morning I sent a text message to a number of faithful friends and prayer warriors. They are my go-to people when I need prayer. I don't really have those relationships in Fayetteville yet. Those ladies sure came through for me this morning. And God has given me a few songs to encourage and discpline me while running the taxi service. The best one being "Forever Reign" by Hillsong. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js1eqReQXgI I love to image myself running to the arms of Jesus especially when I have been struggling and feel far away. I love to picture myself sitting at His feet resting my arm on His knee while looking up at Him with complete adoration.

God has put me in some wonderful eternal relationships that will far out last my time on earth. I am overflowing with thankfulness. They have each helped me remember one of my favorite verses from Isaiah 40:31 "but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."

Here are some of the encouraging words I received from my sisters in Jesus Christ today in an hour of need.

Psalm 116:1-2 "I love the Lord  because He hears my voice and supplications. ecause He has inclined His ear to me, therefore, I shall call on Him as long as I live."

Please know that God is at work right now...without a doubt.

Praying for you my sister. Love you!

Remember who you are today and whose you are! There's nothing too big for our God and He's for you. Love ya girl - rest in truth today!

I am going to pray for u...Prayers (hugs)

...priviledged to pray for you. Love u.

No comments:

Post a Comment