What if...

What if...

...I allowed God to lead me in all my decisions? What would each day look like? How would I feel physically, emotionally, spiritually? Would that change the way my children behave? How would my husband respond to a wife that is living in the center of God's will?

I am starting to figure that out and hope to share stories that evidence God's lead in my life.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Getting Started

After reading a friend's blog and listening to a woman share her story at a ladies' group last night, I decided to create my own blog and see how it goes for me. I have kept a journal since 1987 I believe and really enjoy recording my life experiences so perhaps this is the logical next step.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lynette! I hope you enjoy this as much as I have been enjoying mine! :)

    ReplyDelete