What if...

What if...

...I allowed God to lead me in all my decisions? What would each day look like? How would I feel physically, emotionally, spiritually? Would that change the way my children behave? How would my husband respond to a wife that is living in the center of God's will?

I am starting to figure that out and hope to share stories that evidence God's lead in my life.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Thank you Ladies

I had the incredible priviledge of sharing a part of my life's journey with a group of women at our church tonight. I have been attending this monthly gathering since it started last fall and have been so blessed by each woman who has shared her story.

God is overwhelming me with his faithfulness and love right now. As I reflected back over my life in preparation for tonight, words can not effectively express how awesome he is. I feel so fortunate to be a part of what he is doing.

Thank you ladies of The Grove Church for sharing life with me. Thank you ladies from CFC and CDF for sharing life with me. Thank you Leverett Elementary moms for sharing life with me. And to all the other ladies who have touched my life, you know who you are, thank you for sharing life with me. Thank you that we can laugh together. Pray together. Sing together. Cry together. Thank you that we can sharpen each other. Encourage each other. Support each other.

Thank you God for loving through me and loving me through others. Thank you for speaking directly to me and for giving me the courage and strength to respond to your voice.

I closed our time tonight with the following.

God breathed life into me. I am created to mirror his image. His love is pure and perfect and he wants to lavish that love on me. I have to make a conscious choice to accept it.

One day at a time...one hour at a time...one moment at a time.

And what about all the mistakes I have made seeking love and acceptance from mankind? What about the mistakes that are still to come?

The answer is...

2 Corinthians 5:14-21
For Christ’s love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. And he died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again.
 So from now on we regard no one from a worldly point of view. Though we once regarded Christ in this way, we do so no longer. Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation: that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting people’s sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation. We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ’s behalf: Be reconciled to God. God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

"Thank You" by Ray Boltz. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lVzeS5i8WQ&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment